This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Obsessory LIMITED is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to in it) explains how we will process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By visiting and using our website, digital app or platform (the “Service”), you are accepting and consenting to this policy and agree to abide by it. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Service. We may, from time to time, make changes to this policy and these will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, e-mailed to you. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Obsessory Limited whose registered address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU .
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide when you use the Service. This may include any information you give us by filling in forms on the Service, including when you register to use our Service, download our app, place an order through the Service, post material or request further services or information. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address,
- Information that third parties provide to us about you. For example, when you connect your account via a social network such as Facebook, we may collect personal information from the social network in accordance with your privacy settings on that social network;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details;
- Information that you upload to, or choose to share through, our Service including profile information, your interests, likes and dislikes or any other personal information in data that you upload;
- Information that you provide us by completing surveys on our Service or as carried out by our approved third parties; and
- Technical information which we may automatically collect, including your IP address, operating system, browser type and details of your visits to, and use of, our Service including, but not limited to, the pages and products you view or search for on the Service, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
InspoShop and Merchant campaigns
If you are an influencer signed up on inspo.shop, our merchants might launch campaigns from time to time directed at profiles similar to yours. You can participate in or ignore these campaigns.
By creating a public profile, you would be sharing any information put on this profile with the public. Obsessory cannot have any control over the privacy of this information once you have shared it with public.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. In the case we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.